The Deer Hunter Down Fill Jacket needs no introduction. This iconic jacket has been Holubar’s signature piece ever since it was worn by Robert De Niro’s character in the epic Vietnam war film, The Deer Hunter.
A vintage-inspired four-pocket mountain parka with all the expected contemporary mod cons such as a built-in insulated button-removable collar, Velcro adjusted pockets/sleeves, plus a button-up storm flap for extra protection of the YKK two-way zip. The shell, made from a Holubar exclusive, is a water-resistant laminated fabric that’ll help withstand the winter weather. Not to mention the goose-down insulation for guaranteed warmth.
Holubar leave no stone unturned in offering an ultimate outdoor jacket. Available in New Royal Blue.
- Exclusive made-in-Italy Limonta water-repellent shell fabric
- 100% Polyester lining
- 80% goose down, 20% goose feather
- 2 Velcro adjusted chest flap pockets
- 2 Velcro flap waist pockets with side-entry hand warmer pockets
- Interior zippered security pocket
- Back zippered map pocket
- YKK two-way front zip
- Built in insulated collar that is removable
- Embroidered Holubar logo on left arm