The Patagonia Tres 3-in-1 Parka is a multi-purpose winter jacket that can be worn in three different ways – who’d have thought it?
The removable insulated liner jacket can be worn on milder days, as can the waterproof shell when it’s just chucking it down but not freezing cold. When the weather truly takes a turn for the worse, bang them on together for ultimate protection.
- 3 in 1 jacket
- Waterproof and breathable H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer shell
- Removable padded liner jacket for added warmth – liner zips in and out
- Durable water repellent finish on the liner jacket
- 700 fill power – 100% recycled duck and goose down
- Adjustable and removable hood
- Fleece-lined collar and chin flap
- Various pockets – handwarmer pockets, security pockets, and chest pockets
- Shell is thigh length/liner is hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- New navy colourway