The Patagonia Torrentshell 3L Jacket features a waterproof and breathable design. Providing the highest levels of comfort and performance thanks to the H2No™ Performance Standard shell. Patagonia has lined the neck with a microfleece.
- Long-term durability
- Detailed with a two-way adjustable hood
- A laminated visor rolls down and can be stowed with a simplified cord and hook design
- Featuring a snap-free center-front zipper with external and internal storm flaps with a zipper-garage chin guard.
- Safely store any items you need within reach, in the two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips
- The exterior welted storm flaps are DWR (durable water repellent) treated zippers
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Mulch Brown