The Fjallraven Polar Endurance 3 Tent Burnt Orange is a durable and reliable tunnel tent, designed for winter expeditions. The tent comes with double sets of DAC Pressfit poles for outstanding stability and the powerful 75D polyester fabric gives a tent that is not affected by moisture or temperature drops. The silicon-treated pole sleeves and fox feet include a fast-release system makes pitching and taking down fast and easy.
Specialised features make it possible to make camp and get into shelter as fast as possible. Snow skirts around the tent stop snow drifting into the vestibule and inner tent, and snow vents mean you can gather snow and pass equipment out of the tent without leaving it.
The reflective guylines, constructed from Dyneema have double adjustments so the length can be altered in two places and the tent pegs are extra long (20cm). The tent’s vibrant orange colour is enhances high visibility in winter landscapes. A pack bag for snow pegs is included.
- Persons: 3
- Outer material: 100% polyamide
- Packed size: Lenght: 48 cm / Diam: 24 cm
- Fly sheet material: 75D TripleRip Sil/Sil 3000 mm 100% polyester
- Material inner tent: 30D Ripstop DWR 100% polyamide
- Mosquito net: 20D No-see-um mesh 100% polyester
- Floor material: 70D PU 10000 mm 100% polyamide
- Pole material: DAC Pressfit
- Pole diameter: 10.2 mm