Brand new for this Autumn / Winter season is the Sawmill Boot by Red Wing. Inspired by outdoor and sporting boots from the heritage brand’s vast archive, this is a modern-day interpretation from arguably the best boot makers around.
Features include a natural cork insole, a heavy-duty Vibram Lug sole, and a deerskin lined collar for added water-repellency. Available in a classic Briar Oil Slick leather and finished with American-made Taslan laces. Built to last.
- Brand new style
- Goodyear welted with added storm-welt
- Felted wool footbed to keep feet warm
- Cambrelle lining offers great comfort and moisture management
- Vibram Lug heavy-duty sole
- D-ring eyelets
- The collar of the boot is made from deerskin