The Patagonia R1 TechFace Jacket is an ideal cool-weather crosslayer garment perfect for extended versatility in ever-changing mountain conditions. This jacket has the warmth, stretch and breathability of Patagonia’s Regulator® fleece with the additional benefit of abrasion and weather resistance.
- The double-weave fabric is lightweight as well as soft and warm next to the skin yet doesn’t trap the heat in
- Treated with DWR (durable water repellent) finish to help shed moisture
- Both the design and fabric allow for a wide range of motion
- Two hand warmer pockets are welted high with a zipper finish and are both harness and pack-compatible
- The TechFace jacket features low-bulk, sleep and snag-resistant cuffs providing versatile coverage and comfort
- Hems can seal in warmth with dual-adjust cord-lock system
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort