The Quandary Jacket is another winter-ready jacket from Patagonia. It’s got all the mod cons you’d expect such as a fully waterproof shell (that’s also super-fast drying) and extra-smooth tricot mesh lining that repels moisture.
It’s also seriously breathable so you don’t have to worry about getting all hot and bothered on your cycle into work or whilst you’re sprinting for the tram. The ideal rain jacket whether it’s wind and rain or sleet and snow, the Quandary Jacket has you covered.
- Stretchy H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell
- Strong and durable whilst being very lightweight
- Fast-drying fabric
- Breathable smooth tricot mesh lining that will repel moisture
- Fully adjustable two-way hood
- Waterproof front full zip
- Two handwarmer pockets
- Security pocket inside
- Hip length
- New Navy