You may have gathered already that this Patagonia P-6 Logo Uprisal Hoody is a classic pullover-type hoody. Although, we can bet you didn’t guess it was made from a whopping 14.9 plastic bottles. Great for the eco-friendly and sustainably conscious folk, this hoody saved 184 gallons of water when compared to a conventionally made cotton hoody. Finished off nicely with a kangaroo handwarmer pocket and the classic P-6 Patagonia artwork.
- Classic heavyweight hoody
- 95% recycled – made from plastic bottles and cotton scrap
- Kangaroo handwarmer pocket
- P-6 original Patagonia art – PVC and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Gravel Heather colourway