The Black Hole Mini Holdall MLC is a smaller version of the classic MLC bag by Patagonia. Made with international plane travel in-mind, the Mini Holdall MLC is a small suitcase-style bag.
It has a clamshell design within the main zippered compartment, which features two separate chambers for easy access and organisation. The top zippered compartment, equipped with a handy key clip, ensures all your must-have essentials are easy to grab. There’s even a padded laptop pocket that fits up to 15″ laptops.
It can be carried in three different ways; as a traditional backpack with ergonomic straps, as a shoulder bag with a super-comfy strap, and as a briefcase with two carry handles. Another great bag from Patagonia’s Black Hole range.
- Light and strong recycled polyester ripstop
- Highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate
- Clamshell design for main zippered compartment
- Two separate chambers for easy packing and organisation
- Top zippered compartment with key clip for essentials
- Tablet sleeve, mesh pockets, and padded laptop compartment (up to 15″)
- Three carrying options
- The rear sleeve allows you to slip the on and off rolling luggage handles
- Meets international carry-0n airplane requirements
- Classic Navy