The Atom Sling Backpack is probably the comfiest and most practical essentials bag we’ve ever come across. It’s got two compartments, a breathable mesh back, and a padded tablet sleeve. We’re not finished yet… if you fancy taking your yoga mat or your waterproof with you there’s an exterior compression to securely hold your extra stuff. Top-notch gear from the dirtbags at Patagonia.
- Two-compartment sling
- Asymmetrical harness carries close to the body for all-day comfort
- Soft and breathable mesh at the back
- Padded tablet sleeve
- The large and expandable chest pocket holds your phone
- Exterior compression manages and securely hold a spare jacket or roll mat
- Falling Seeds Piton Purple