A cap with exceptional breathability, the Patagonia Airshed Cap gives you protection from the sun while ensuring you don’t overheat, no matter how intense things get.
- 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain-weave fabric with exceptional breathability and abrasion resistance; microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort; a DWR (durable water repellent) finish resists moisture
- The unprecedented air permeability (40CFM) of the fabric and the breathable front-panel structure allow excess heat to escape quickly
- The soft brim has an EVA insert for next-to-forehead comfort
- The brim is made of 100% recycled fishing nets; learn more at patagonia.com/bureo
- The lightweight Velcro® closure includes an elastic anchor for snug active fit
- The lightweight, low-profile sweatband is made from our 100% recycled Capilene® Cool Trail fabric for moisture and temperature management; it also has built-in HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor