Northern England’s very own Nigel Cabourn and Sweden’s Peak Performance get together to create a unique mix of ultimate outdoor gear. Cabourn, with his vast archive of military gear, expedition clothing, and everything in-between, mixed with Peak Performance’s expertise in technical innovation and Scandi design, has delivered us some truly fantastic pieces this season.
The Mountain Down Parka is a vintage-styled silhouette featuring many contemporary details this season. Crafted from a highly-breathable and weatherproof Ventile® shell fabric, made from 100% cotton. The pockets and hood have been lined with wool for extra protection on those cold-weather outings. Filled using 90% goose down and 10% feather – from Allied Feather & Down® – one of the finest down brands in the world. Realised in a bold Survival Yellow colourway. A true cold-weather coat.
- Nigel Cabourn x Peak Performance
- Ventile® 100% organic cotton shell
- Allied Feather & Down®
- 90% goose down, 10% feather
- Weatherproof outer
- Storm flap with buttons
- Four wool fleece-lined front pockets
- Fully adjustable hood – partly fleece lined
- Heavy metal original Riri zippers
- Survival Yellow colourway