Technically advanced Fjallraven trekking trousers with optimised fit and carefully planned details.
These trousers are intended for alpine trekking that requires climbing – where mobility is just as important as durability and protection from sharp stones, etc. For this purpose the rear and knees are pre-shaped and have extra strong seams.
The trousers also have durable G-1000 Eco fabric at the rear, front of the legs, the knees and on the inside bottom of the legs, where there is also a second layer of fabric for reinforcement against wear from hiking boots. An extra piece of fabric in the crotch and the placement of the inseams decrease the risk for rubbing.
The Keb trousers also feature a zippered ventilation opening from knee to hip and along the calf to release excess heat. The trouser fly is also extended to enable extra ventilation. Two leg pockets, one zippered and the other with a flap and inner mesh pocket are included for small items. High hand pockets hold their contents even when sitting down. Strap adjustment with buckle in the leg endings and hook to attach to ski or hiking boots.
- Advanced high performance trekking trouser in stretch and G-1000 Eco with zippers for ventilation.
- G-1000 reinforcement at high wear areas.
- Pre shaped knees and butt.
- 2 handpockets , 2 leg pockets and 1 mesh pocket on the inside.
- Readjustable strap at bottom leg with both hook. Fixed Length.
Inseam fixed lengths:
EU 44 / 46 / 48 – 32″
EU 50 / 52 – 33″
EU 54 – 34″