The Fjallraven Greenland No.1 Down Jacket is based on the iconic model first launched in 1968 by founder, Åke Nordin. This contemporary version contains ethically produced down at a fill rate of 800 cuin.
The G-1000® Eco fabric, which is made from a 65% polyester / 35% organic cotton blend, is extremely durable and can be waxed to maximise water-resistance. To finish off this classic design, the brand has added leather detailing to the sleeves and hood.
A signature piece from the Swedish brand that’ll keep you toasty for endless winters. Offered in an autumnal Autumn Leaf / Night Sky colourway.
- Classic Greenland No.1 Down Jacket
- Down-filled with 800 cuin fill rate
- Ethically sourced and traceable
- Outer is made from G-1000® Eco
- Breathable and water-resistant
- Adaptable with Greenland wax for added wind and rain protection
- Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Sustainably produced
- Leather trims and zip
- Classic signature Arctic Fox Fjallraven logo on sleeve
- Metal press stud closure