The Barbour Claxton Waxed Jacket is a classic waxed jacket from Barbour, with an exposed two way zip closure to the front and classically country corduroy collar. The jacket features two side entry pockets, both with press stud fastenings and the left also has a zip closure to ensure your personal belongings remain safe without compromising your style. Adjuster tabs can be found to the hem and cuffs. The Barbour Claxton Jacket has a 100% waxed cotton outer and its inner is 78% cotton and the the remaining 22% Polyester is Barbours iconic tartan to giving this waxed jacket a real country feel. A 2″ boxed quilt rear yoke and studded adjuster tabs allows you to wear this to your taste. Its weatherproof and the perfect companion for any urban dweller or country lover when Spring’s showers catch you unexpectedly. Barbour’s branding can be found embroidered to the left chest and leather branded patch also to the rear.